03 March 2008

Crafting Weekend

A few more sun catchers to add to the collection. These are the "simple" ones I have made that will be saved for the church fall bazaar. All were done with lead came. I completed the girl and lady bug yesterday. The apple was done last Thursday.

My craft area was in dire need of reorganizing so, on Saturday that's just what I did. And I installed one of those under-the-cabinet lights over the area where my glass grinder is located. What a huge difference that made!
Not sure what my next project will be but I have plenty of patterns to choose from. Think, though, it will be something more challenging that these three pictured here. But that project, whatever it will be, will have to wait at least until tomorrow...it's a busy day for me today as I am in the midst of teaching a class on Monday afternoons and evenings. That leaves little time (like none) for crafting. But that's OK, my fingers and hands could use a day of rest!

No comments: