18 March 2008

Picture Slideshow

Tonight I found this new slideshow thing available so I thought I'd put the pictures of my sun catchers in this format. So...now everyone can either view the slideshow (and check it out every now and again for newly added pictures) or...click photo albums under Links.

Today I finished the Easter Egg Angel and added the picture to the album (and slideshow). I'll be working on a sunrise scene next. Bought the glass for it today and also picked up some new pattern books. The store owner, who happened to be our class instructor, (and Dan too) keeps asking me when I'm going to do something big - like a window. Well, first I have to decide which window.

Since I have some vacation time over the next week and a half, I plan on doing a lot of crafting (and cleaning).

No comments: