30 March 2008

Some New Things

Finished three glass pieces over the past week or so. A repeat one of the Northern Sunrise (in the exact same colors) that Simon wanted and also a soccer ball and red airplane he talked me into making for him. Periodically I'm going to move the slideshow of the craft pictures so it's near the top of the posts - will make it easier to find and view. And I've been keeping it updated with pictures. If you come 'round and take a look every now and again, you'll notice I change the date above the slideshow when new pictures are added...and sometimes I change the color of the date too:)

Other than that, I (yuk) cleaned the basement yesterday. But the plus was that I added a second crafting work station! Now I have plenty of room to stretch out while working on stained glass projects. Well...at least for now. I already have it filled with pattern traced glass for my next project. Today Dan made a nifty little gadget for me so that it's easy to cut the zinc channel used for straight-edged projects at a neat 45 degree angle. I have yet to try it out, but he did and it works great!

No comments: