05 April 2008

Craft Update

Guess I decided on something a little bigger after all. Started and finished the "Flower in the Round" (included in the slideshow) yesterday afternoon!!!

Made a stop at the glass studio today while I was in town. I even had a list - only three items I was running low on. But...as I've found out with each trip there, I just cannot go home without purchasing another piece or two or three or more of glass. I "got away" with only two new pieces today. They will be used in an Eastern bluebird piece - have the pattern copied and cut out already. Not sure when I'll get to working on it because even though it's the weekend, I have to work for a while tomorrow. AND most importantly...Simon is here for the weekend.

Those smaller sun catchers for the bazaar will just have to wait for a while. But that's OK since the bazaar isn't until November. I imagine I'll have quite a collection by then...


No comments: