13 February 2008

Not too old to learn...

Oh my goodness, I used to think I was on top of the game when it came to technology but things in that area move along so quickly these days. Though where I work I am considered one of the computer guru's, I have no clue as to how an ipod or an mp3 (or is it 4?) player works, nor do I know the first thing about a blackberry. I have text messaged only once and found it quite awkward.

But...to my delight, I learned just yesterday, how to upload a video on YouTube! Didn't take all that much effort in the brain power department, but it was something very new to me. No, I'm not going to give you the link to the video - it was done only for someone specific and I will be deleting it soon. But the sheer accomplishment of actually figuring out how to do it - upload a video from my camcorder - made a very long day a huge success!

All the patterns that are emerging within and around continually amaze me!

No comments: