17 July 2009

More Projects

I finally got the camera out to take pictures of the crochet projects I've completed and the one I'm currently working on. My fingers have really been busy! The sweater I made for Amelia was a big hit! We celebrated her second birthday with cake and ice cream last evening. Though she has a cold, she was quite sociable and had much birthday excitement!


This shawl is made of worsted weight in a variegated color known as Williamsburg. The pattern is the same as the green and brown cotton one I previously made.



Here's another "hugs of comfort" shawl I made. The color is called "Spring Meadow". This will be a gift for another friend.




Now, here was a fun one to make! It has a slit to insert one end through so that the shawl stays in place. I finished it two nights ago and used a worsted weight baby yarn for softness and I really liked the blue-pinkish brown tweed color.



My current project is a throw, again made of worsted weight yarn, in variegated camouflage and linen colors. The pattern makes the work quite thick so this will definitely be a warm one come winter.


(Click on any of the pictures to see a larger view, and then click the back arrow on your browser to return to this blog.)

No comments: