21 October 2009

The Next Project

After finishing Simon's sweater I began yet another afghan. I keep finding cute, free patterns in the yarn aisles. When finished it will have seven rows of eleven motifs surrounded by nine border rows. I'm not sure if this one will be a gift or if I'll keep it. I like the color combinations and how it's looking as I put it together. Have another stained glass pattern ready to go and will probably work on marking and cutting the glass later today.


The other day I was traveling to a friend's house and spotted this eagle's nest (always nice to have the camera handy). It's about 6 or 7 miles from our house and near the Branch river so we don't usually see eagles flying around home. But Dan said on Sunday afternoon he saw two eagles soaring above the barn.


No comments: