01 November 2009

Still Crocheting...Honest!!!

Well, it's the day of the big game. But we have to wait until 3:15 (CST) for it to start. It was originally scheduled for noon but that stupid baseball world series caused the time change. Anyway, I'm ready - have my green shirt on and it appears to be helping the Eagles beat the Giants big time so far (not that I'm all that interested in who wins that game buy hey, it is football day and it would feel really strange not to be watching a game while I wait for THE game to start). Hope the "good luck" of the wearing of the green continues into the Packer game...especially today.

Okay, so it's football day and that means I must be crocheting....and I AM! Work on the afghan continues and I just finished attaching the fourth row of squares. Only three more rows (33 squares) to go until I can work on the border.

No comments: