12 May 2008

Back At It

After a week and a half of time off, I went back to work today. Must say it was tough getting up this morning, and...that alarm was very annoying! I also got back to working on stained glass. Chose two simple flower patterns last night and cut them out. When I got home from work this afternoon I set to making one of the pieces - a hibiscus - that will be donated to the Holiday bazaar. It's picture is included in the slideshow below. It's really nice to get back to crafting - I've missed it but my hands really appreciated not getting cuts. Think I'll just do a few smaller sun catcher pieces until I figure out what kind of larger piece I'd like to work on next.

Last Friday evening our church held the annual Wine & Cheese fundraiser. I donated two stained glass pieces for the oral auction: Tulips in the Round and Flower in the Round. They brought in a nice amount of money!

No comments: